1、我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)

I'll be back.

2、人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)

No man is perfect.

3、让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)

Let me see the money!

4、我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)

I want to be alone.

5、愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

May the Force be with you!。

6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)

James Bond, Bond.

7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

I am the king of the world!

8、你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)

You can't handle the truth!

9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Just look at you, kid.

10、你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

Are you talking to me?

11、来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

Come on, let me happy too.

12、在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)

No crying in baseball!

13、我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.

14、爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)

Love means never having to say I'm sorry.

15、毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)

After all, tomorrow is another day!

16、我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)

I'll have what she has.

17、没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)

There is no better word than "greed".

18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)

Just do it and stand on top of the world!

19、一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)

A boy's best friend is his mother.

20、我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

21、罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me, aren't you?

22、没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

No place can be compared with the home.

23、我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)

I feel a need, a need for speed!

24、坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.

25、亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)

Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.

26、弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".

27、托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.

28、上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)

As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.

29、我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)

I am huge! These pictures make me small.

30、等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)

Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!

31、现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)

Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.

32、系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.

33、路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

34、我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)

I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.

35、快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)

Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.

36、好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.

37、噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)

Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.

38、我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!

39、妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)

Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

40、人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.

41、世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.

42、你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!