1、I can‘t help it. 我情不自禁。
2、I appreciate your help. 我感谢你的帮助。
3、I‘ll be right there. 我马上就到。
4、She hired a car by the hour. 她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
5、You look great! 你看上去棒极了!
6、Cheer up! 振作起来!
7、The eggs are sold by the dozen. 鸡蛋按打卖。
8、He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
9、It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
10、You have my word. 我保证。
11、Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
12、He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
13、He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
14、You can make it! 你能做到!
15、I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
16、Long time no see! 好久不见!
17、He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
18、There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
19、His talk covered many subjects. 他的报告涉及很多课题。
20、What‘s your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
21、She has been collecting stamps. 她一直收集邮票。
22、He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
23、I’m very proud of you. 我为你感到自豪。
24、Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
25、Be quiet! 安静点!
26、I‘m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
27、Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕。
28、We look forward to your visit. 期待您的光临。
29、You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
30、Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
31、I‘m On your side. 我全力支持你。
32、I‘ve got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
33、I have no choice. 我别无选择。
34、The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。
35、You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
36、I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
37、Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
38、Keep your temper under control. 不要发脾气。
39、He can‘t take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
40、What’s up? 出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?
41、It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
42、It’s a pleasure working with you. 与您合作很愉快。
43、They‘re in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
44、I‘m lost. 我迷路了。
45、Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
46、It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
47、He resolved to give up smoking. 他决心戒烟。
48、How much does it cost? 多少钱?
49、Congratulations on you success. 祝贺你的成功。
50、I have a surprise for you. 我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
51、What a pity! 太遗憾了!
52、My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
53、I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
54、I guess so. 我想是吧。
55、He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
56、I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
57、I’ve heard so much about you. 久仰大名。
58、Would you like some help? 今天真漂亮!
59、Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
60、He covered himself with a quilt. 他给自己盖上一条被。
61、I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
62、To be careful! 一定要小心!
63、He had a good many friends here. 他在这儿有很多朋友。
64、They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
65、You‘re welcome. 不客气。
66、Don’t forget us. 别忘了我们。
67、A barking dog doesn‘t bite! 吠犬不咬人。
68、The answer is zero. 白忙了。
69、He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
70、My treat. 我请客。
71、Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
72、May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
73、Forget it. 算了吧。
74、Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
75、I‘m on a diet. 我在节食。
76、My efforts resulted in nothing. 我的努力毫无结果。
77、He doesn‘t care about me. 他并不在乎我。
78、Of course! 当然了!
79、He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
80、Just around the comer. 就在附近。
81、After you. 您先。
82、I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。
83、He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
84、That‘s all! 就这样!
85、Who ever comes will be welcomed. 来的人我们都欢迎。
86、You mustn‘t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
87、What a good deal! 真便宜!
88、That’s very nice of you. 你真好。
89、It‘s a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
90、What‘s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
91、Don‘t worry. 别担心。
92、Today is a great day. 今天是个好日子。
93、I‘m very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
94、Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
95、Do l have to 非做不可吗?
96、I feel terrible. 我感觉糟透了。
97、You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
98、I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
99、Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
100、How much? 多少钱?
101、May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名?
102、Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
103、What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
104、Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
105、I just made it! 我做到了!
106、You are the boss! 听你的!你说了算!
107、How about yourself? 你自己呢?
108、Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
109、Take care of yourself. 自己当心/照顾好你自己。
110、So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
111、I‘m very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
112、No problem! 没问题!
113、Let’s get together again. 改天再聚聚。
114、What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
115、She has been to school. 她上学去了。
116、Congratulations! 祝贺你!
117、I can’t afford that. 我承担/买不起。
118、A red tie will match that suit. 红领带会配那件衣服。
119、There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
120、Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。