1、Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有中国餐厅?
2、I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要两张床的房间。
3、I’d like to reconfirm my plane reservation please.我想要确认我预订的机位。
4、Where can I change money? 我要哪里换钱?
5、I’d like to change NT$10,000 into U.S. Dollars, please.我要把一万元台币换成美金。
6、I would like to book a room.我想订房。
7、Please Return the Back After Use 用毕放回架上。
8、Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我带了两瓶酒。
9、What time does it leave? 几点发车?
10、You must check-in at least one hour before.你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
11、How do I get to the airport 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
12、May I have a deck of playing cards?可不可以给我一副扑克牌?
13、Sightseeing(Businese).观光(公务)。
14、How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱
15、Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?
16、Take me to this address, please.请拉我去这个地址。
17、May we have some more napkins? 可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
18、Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?
19、How much money do you have with you?你随身携带多少现金?
20、What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开始营业?
21、Do you have today's special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?
22、How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?
23、I plan to stay for about 10 days.预计停留约10天。
24、Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?请问1号登机口在哪?
25、We could like to order some desert now. 我们现在想点些甜点。
26、Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
27、Is there a telephone nearby? 请问附近有没有电话?
28、Do you have a hotel list?这儿有饭店目录吗?
29、I am leaving for Geneva tonight.今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
30、Check, please?买单
31、I'd like a double room.我要两张床的房间。
32、Keep Top Side Up 请勿倒立。
33、Please send another blanket to my room.请再送一条毯子到我房间。
34、Yes, here it is.有的,这就是回程机票。
35、Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
36、Scotch and water, please.请给我加水威士忌。
37、We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。 请和我到办公室。
38、Please bring me some ice cubes and water.请送给我一些冰块和水。
39、Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
40、That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time?太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
41、Where are you staying?将在那儿住宿?
42、Keep Away From Fire 切勿近火。
43、I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
44、I will stay for one week.我会留在美国一个星期。
45、How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?
46、What are these?这些东西是做何用?
47、Can you come down a little bit?你能卖便宜一点吗?
48、Where is the emergency exit and staircase?紧急出口和楼梯在那里?
49、I’m sorry for you. 我真为你难过。
50、I am interested in booking a room.我想订房。
51、May I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?
52、Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士车站在哪里 ?
53、We are ready for the bill now. 我们要买单。
54、How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?
55、How do I get to the metro station 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
56、Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
57、Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 紧急出口和楼梯在那里?
58、Where can I get my baggage/luggage?我在何处可取得行李?
59、Can I take this seat?我可以坐这个位子吗?