1、愿死亡给你带来平静,安息吧。
Let death bring you peace, rest in peace.
2、我想我该去拜访他一下。
I think I should go to visit him.
3、命运正迫使我成为杀手。
Fate is forcing me to become a killer.
4、我们服侍光明却耕耘于黑暗。
We serve light cultivation is in the darkness.
5、那里什么都没有。
There is nothing.
6、我能上来吗?我的小鸽子。
Can I come? My little dove.
7、我还以为你是个和平主义者呢。
I thought you are a pacifist.
8、我不是叛徒,我的家人也不是。
I'm not a traitor, nor is my family.
9、杀了你,我的家庭也不会回来。
Kill you, my family will not come back.
10、当其他人盲目的追寻真相和真实的时候,记住。
When others blindly pursue the truth and real, remember.
11、闭上你的嘴巴,否则,向天发誓,我会杀了你!
Shut your mouth, otherwise, vowed to heaven, I will kill you!
12、复仇与洗清冤屈的渴望,仿佛一件沉重的斗篷,压在肩头。
Desire to revenge and cleared grievances, as if a heavy cloak, pressure in the shoulders.
13、眼下自己的行动至关重要,整个家族正在仰赖着自己。
His actions are critical, the whole family is to rely on himself.
14、真正睿智的人不会向你指明真相,而是教导你去发现真相。
Really wise man won't come to show you the truth, but to teach you to find the truth.
15、要么做政客,要么去马戏团——你合适干的也就这两样。
Do politicians, or go to the circus, you are both right.
16、你的整个人生都充斥着**和不道德,你有什么资格谈论理性和秩序?
Your whole life is full of violence and immorality, what qualifications do you have to talk about rationality and order?
17、请一定要原谅我,我们没有料到你会亲自来。我还以为帕奇家族从来都是雇人干脏活的呢。
Please be sure to forgive me, we didn't expect you would come in person. I thought the pazzi family never hire someone to do the dirty work.
18、等等!我刚才没准备好。我搬来打算表现得非常迷人。而且文雅!而且诙谐!你能再给我一次机会吗?
Wait a minute! I wasn't ready. I moved to intend to appear very attractive. And elegant! And witty!!!! Can you give me one more chance?
19、我必须让父亲和兄弟体面地离开人世。我没法为他们安排一场安魂弥撒,但可以让他们的尸体免受侮辱。
I must let my father and brother died honorably. I was not able to arrange a requiem mass for them, but can make their bodies from insult.